Moonmoon is stupidly simple: it only aggregates feeds and
spits them out in one single page.
It does not archive articles, it does not do comments nor votes.
Check out the demo page.
- Quick 2-step setup
- Save resources: no database, no cron required
- Easy-to-use administration panel
- Standards compliant
- You need a web hosting with PHP 5.3.
- Download the zip
- Extract the files.
- Upload the files to your server (with FTP)
- Go to http://<yoursite>/install.php
Moonmoon is free software and is released under BSD license.
The source code is currently hosted on github.com/mauricesvay/moonmoon